Easy and reliable shuttles from the airport! Vehicles fit up to eight people at a time including luggage.
- Private Vehicle
Convenient transportation to Tulum for a day of fun in the water!
Let us take you to Tulum for a day of fun exploring this amazing city! We suggest you start early to avoid crowds. This site was originally called Zama, meaning the City of Dawn, probably because it faces the sunrise. Tulum stands on a bluff facing east toward the Caribbean Sea.
Tulum is also the Yucatán Mayan word for fence, wall, or trench. Tulum had access to both land and sea trade routes, making it an important trade hub, especially for obsidian. Tulum appears to have been an important site for the worship of the Diving or Descending god. A large number of sink holes are located in the Tulum area, such as Grand Cenote, Dos Ojos, and Car Wash.
If this is your first time in the area, we recommend purchasing guide services to make sure you are making the best out of your time here! Guide services can be purchased at checkout.
- On-board guide: $1884.62 MXN
- Local guide: $1130.77 MXN
- We recommend bringing cash to visit the local restaurants and markets.
- Bring athletic shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Bring your bathing suit and an extra set of clothes to keep exploring after swimming.